Cornelis Vrolijk | refrigerating equipment
- Client: Cornelis Vrolijk BV
- Date: september - december 2014
- Info: replacement of refrigerating equipment
In the fall of 2014 Venus & De Waard was commissioned by Cornelis Vrolijk BV to replace the refrigerating equipment in the freezing storages in IJmuiden.
The work took place at a height of 9 meters and consisted of:
- construction and installation of the steel constructions and evaporating units
- construction and installaton of walkways and platforms around the evaporating units
- design and realization of bore plan prior to the installation of the constructions
- the walkways and platforms are equipped with GRP molded gratings from BFF Trading
The last checks were done with a room temperature of -20 degrees Celsius! A cool job.